Are you thinking about becoming a personal trainer? I have been a personal trainer for 15 years. And, I wish I had someone share with me all their knowledge. In this video, me and a few of my trainer friends share insights about the career as a trainer in the hopes to help others wanting to becoming trainers too!
You don’t have to deprive yourself to lose weight or to be healthy overall. In fact, when you deprive yourself of something you ultimately want to enjoy from time to time, you build an intense desire to want whatever it is you are craving and increase the likelihood to overeat. Creating the never-ending dieting cycle. However, I do think there are foods we decide to eliminate from our daily nutrition because it does not align with the lives we want to live. So, the question to consider is not having a cookie ever ever ever for the rest of your life a sustainable way you want to live. If so, then more power to you! If not, then this article is definitely for you! This doesn’t mean go crazy and eat whatever you want, but it’s about finding a place of balance with eating nutritiously and enjoying those fave comfort foods in your life while still moving towards your goal or maintaining an overall healthy life. Here are a few of my favorite healthy food swaps! This i...
Comments
Post a Comment